Banana bread with this perfect and easy recipe
What do you need in preparation to make this simple banana bread?
- 2 bananas (one for topping the toast)
- 200 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A bit fresh vanilla if you like
- 3 tablespoons coconut flower sugar
- 4 spelt toast (any other dark bread will do)
- 2-3 teaspoon coconut oil
Put 1 banana, almond milk, egg, sugar, cinnamon in a blender. Mix until smooth
Put the mixture in a deep plate and let the bread soak for 3 min each side.
Heat up the cocnut oil and fry the bread until brown and crispy. Top the toast with thin slices of banana on your banana bread.